We are looking for dive shop coordinators! Our dive shop coordinators are the face of the business! The team of shop coordinators run the front office and showroom and are the first point of contact for customers who visit or call the shop.
You will be working in a busy dive centre with shop and online sales as main tasks. Good product knowledge is a big plus.
If you have a good work ethic and sales or front office experience, this job is for you! The position is available immediately.
- Recreational or Technical Diver (PADI Divemaster or higher preferred)
- Current driver’s licence
- Ready to start immediately
- Must be AUS/NZ Resident or have a valid long-term working visa
This is a long term position. It involves all aspects of running a busy dive centre. An always friendly “big smile” attitude towards customers is required. We like to take advantage of our staff’s strengths so the job can be moulded to your skill set.
Any of the following additional skills will be highly regarded:
- Professional diving experience (as divemaster or instructor)
- Sales experience
- Front office or admin experience
- Creative design or web design
- Content writing skills
- Marketing experience
- Social media content writing/design experience
The ideal candidate is someone with an outgoing personality and one or more of the above additional skills. (S)he enjoys talking about diving all day, is computer literate and has experience diving in our South Australian waters.
What we offer:
- Industry award wage
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- 5 day work week (Tues – Sat)
- Training to dive professional level (if not already at this level)
- A fun and exciting team to work with
Candidate must be legally (long-term) employable in Australia.
Please send your resume with a letter of interest and current photo to: email@example.com.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.