Our shop coordinator Gerry will be off on his travels around Australia soon, which is a great opportunity for us to expand the shop team. We are looking for a shop coordinator! Our dive shop coordinators are the face of the business! The team of shop coordinators run the front office, online store and showroom and are the first point of contact for customers who visit or call the shop.
You will be working in a busy dive centre with in store sales and answering online queries as your main tasks, so good product knowledge is a big plus.
If you have a good work ethic and sales or front office experience, this job is for you! The position is available immediately.
- Recreational or Technical Diver (PADI Divemaster or above is a big plus!)
- Current driver’s licence
- Ready to start within the next few weeks
- Must be AUS/NZ Resident or have a valid long-term working visa
This is a long term position. It involves all aspects of running a busy dive centre. An always friendly “big smile” attitude towards customers is required. We like to take advantage of our staff’s strengths so the job can be moulded to your skill set.
Any of the following additional skills will be highly regarded:
- Sales experience
- Front office or admin experience
- Professional diving experience (as divemaster or instructor)
- Creative design or web design
- Content writing skills
- Marketing experience
- Social media content writing/design experience
The ideal candidate is someone with an outgoing personality and one or more of the above additional skills. (S)he enjoys talking about diving all day, is computer literate and has experience diving in our South Australian waters.
What we offer:
- Industry award wage
- 4 weeks paid annual leave
- 4 or 5 day work week (Tues – Fri or Tues – Sat)
- Training to dive professional level (if not already at this level)
- A fun and exciting team to work with
Candidate must be legally employable (long-term) in Australia.
Please send your resume with a letter of interest and current photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.